Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Special Treat - AdventureZ in Mexico - "The Movie!!"

Hola Amigos!!
 I have a Special Treat for all of you! If  it all goes to plan...then it should be very entertaining!!
Since the videos I made get buried in my blog as I go along...well I thought if I posted them one after the other, then they are all laid out like a "Movie" and you could see the entire 2 journeys.

AdventureZ in Mexico "THE MOVIE!"

(some of you may remember Adventures of Angel- The Movie!!) well these are basically the same videos, edited...so that Angel has her shirt on in all of them...as that really freaked people out...I guess that living so free for 5 months in Zipolite that we forgot what prudes everyone are ...and well people had safety concerns.. and though that I was exploiting her, ...which nearly killed me, it hurt so bad to have people think like that...when all I was trying to do was share our journey with you.

Anyways, I have learned my lesson the hard way...the really hard way.  I have done a lot of soul searching and educating myself in Social Media and now I have created this blog AdventureZ in Mexico and it's doing really well...over 1200 visits since Aug 29/2010 so I am happy.


Basically I have 74 videos... I might not post them all but it will be plenty. You see I really wanted to make a movie all a long but it never came together for me and these little videos are the best I can do right now.

I am going to work on this starting today and  I'll be working backwards in a way...so bare with me Please!!
The idea is that when they are all posted they will read forward in their natural order.
Okay so stayed tuned.
Besos y Abrazos Amigos, Paz y Amor!!
Tina y Angel
AdventureZ in Mexico
http://adventurezinmexico.blogspot.com/

And please can I ask you a favor, to be open minded, I am not the best writer, I try...I am better with photography, so if something doesn't sound perfect when you read it...please keep that in mind, and that I always have the best intentions and I'm trying to do my bit to make this world a better, safer, more beautiful world.