Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mexico Films by Alex Luke


Blog post by Tina Winterlik © 2011

http://tinawinterlik.blogspot.com 

Special Treat today, Alex shared this video on Facebook with Sue for her birthday, I saw it and was so happy to see my beautiful Zipolite, and so inspired, the short film is beautiful, truly inspired me to strive to make better videos/films. Then I found his other films, BEAUTIFUL! HERMOSA! 

I only posted 3 here, but check out his other films on Vimeo! Have a fabulousos dia everyone! Besos y Abrazos!!

Check out the Gorgeous Film "Magic in Zipolite" and others
by Alex Luke http://vimeo.com/22264011

Thanks so much Luke for letting me share this video and for really putting me in the moment!! Muchos Gracias Amigo!


Magic in Zipolite from Alex Luke on Vimeo.
One of my favorite places in Mexico. I made this footage in 2010 just for fun, the last weekend I found it and edited this video. Hope you enjoy!


Monte Albán, Mexico from Alex Luke on Vimeo.
Here are some shots from the archeological zone called Monte Albán in Oaxaca, Mexico, I didn´t use tripod, hope you enjoy. I´m waiting for some feedback about the grading, the shots or whatever. The music is by Aural Planet.


A day out from Alex Luke on Vimeo.
Filmed with Sony EX1

Standard lens

No tripod