Saturday, December 4, 2010

Paper Making- Wish we'd done this in Mexico!!



I have tried to make paper before, but this is explained so wonderfully!I guess I am just super visual and to see it in a video just makes it so simple and clear.

I wish we had done this in Mexico. It would have been great the paper would have dry so fast. Maybe next time!!

Thanks Paper Alice!!
http://paperalice.com

This is such a wonderful and valuable art that you can teach kids and everyone!!

It's a great way to recycle, not so much in Mexico, we didn't see the flyers and millions of papers that pass our way, but here, especially over Christmas in Canada, I thinks it's a fabulous idea, and helps teach kids to be green. :)

In 2001 just after the Zipolite fire, when I was in San Cristobal Las Casas I bought some lovely hand-made paper. Today at Deserres we were looking at the hand-made paper, some of it $6 a sheet. Angel was amazed..."This is paper?"